Where do I put my tender documents in Procore?
Place your tender documents in an easily accessible folder in the project's Documents tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- To create a sub folder, 'Standard' or 'Admin' on the project's Documents tool.
- To attach a document to a tender sheet, 'Admin' level permission on the Tendering tool.
- Navigate to your project's Documents tool.
- Click +New.
- Click Create Folder.
- Name the folder (e.g. "Bid Documents") and place appropriate sub folders and files within the tender folder
Note: All documents for a specific must reside under one (1) root folder. To create a sub folder, see Create a Folder.
- Navigate to your project's Tendering tool.
- Select a Tender Package or create a new tender package. See Create a Tender Package .
- Click the Files subtab.
- Click Edit.
- Select your individual tender documents or the tender folder you just created.
- Click Update.