To add Skip entries to the Site Diary using the Procore app on an iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' permissions on the project's Site Diary tool.
- Navigate to the Site Diary tool using the Procore app on an iOS mobile device.
- Tap the date you want to create a new entry for.
- Tap Skip.
- Tap to create a new entry.
- Tap into the following fields to enter the desired information.
Company: Tap the Company field. Select the company name from the menu.
Quantity Delivered: Tap the Quantity Delivered field. Enter the total number of specified materials that were delivered.
Quantity Removed: Tap the Quantity Removed field. Enter the total number of specified materials that were removed from the site that day.
Comments: Enter any comments that may be needed to further describe the entry.
- Tap Save.