To add Delay entries to the Site Diary using the Procore app on an iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Navigate to the Site Diary tool using the Procore app on an iOS mobile device.
- Tap the date you want to create a new delay entry for.
- Tap Delay.
- Tap the + to add a new entry.
- Tap into the following fields to enter the relevant information:
- Delay Type: Select the type of delay.
- Start Time: Select the time the delay started.
- End Time: Select the time the delay ended.
Note: The Duration field will be automatically calculated after saving the entry.
- Location: Select the location where the delay occurred.
- Comments: Enter any comments to further describe the entry.
- Add Attachment: Tap to add attachments to the entry. Select one of the following:
- Take photo: This will open your camera application so you can take a photo and directly add it to the entry.
- Choose from Library: This will take you to the photos in your device's library.
- Files: This will take you to saved and downloadable files on your mobile device.
- Tap Save.