Add Workplace Hazards and Incidents Register Entries (iOS)
To add entries to the Safety Violations section of the Site Diary using the Procore app on an iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' on the project's Site Diary tool.
- Navigate to the project's Daily Log tool using the Procore app on an iOS mobile device.
- Tap the date you want to create a new entry for.
- Tap Safety Violations.
- Tap + to add a new entry.
- Tap into the following fields to enter the following information:
Safety Notice: Tap the Safety Notice field. Enter the name/number of the safety notice issued.
Showed: The showed button will, by default, be set to Yes. Tap the button to specify that the workers did not show for the selected resource.
Time: Indicate the time the entry happened by selecting the hour and minutes from the menu that appears.
Subject: Tap the Subject field. Enter the reason for the safety violation.
Issued To: Tap the Issued To field. Enter the name of the person who the safety violation was issued to.
Compliance Due: Select the date by which the compliance for the safety violation is due from the menu that appears.
Comments: Enter any comments that may be needed to further describe the entry.
Add Photo: Tap the Add Photo button. Select Choose from library to select a photo from your device's photo library. Select Take Photo to take a new photo using your device's camera.
- Tap Save.