To add entries to the Safety Violations section of the Site Diary using the Procore app on an iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' on the project's Site Diary tool.
- Navigate to the project's Daily Log tool using the Procore app on an iOS mobile device.
- Tap the date you want to create a new entry for.
- Tap Safety Violations.
- Tap to create a new entry.
- Tap into the following fields to enter the following information:
Safety Notice: Tap the Safety Notice field. Enter the name/number of the safety notice issued.
Showed: The showed button will, by default, be set to Yes. Tap the button to specify that the workers did not show for the selected resource.
Time: Indicate the time the entry happened by selecting the hour and minutes from the menu that appears.
Subject: Tap the Subject field. Enter the reason for the safety violation.
Issued To: Tap the Issued To field. Enter the name of the person who the safety violation was issued to.
Compliance Due: Select the date by which the compliance for the safety violation is due from the menu that appears.
Comments: Enter any comments that may be needed to further describe the entry.
Add Photo: Tap the Add Photo button. Select Choose from library to select a photo from your device's photo library. Select Take Photo to take a new photo using your device's camera.
- Tap Save.