To update the Percent Complete field in the project Program tool using an iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' permissions on the project's Program tool.
- Additional Information:
- If a program is modified in its native application, the changes will not show in Procore unless you export the CSV file and upload it again to the project's Program tool in the Procore web application.
- The setting for updating program tasks must be enabled on the Program tool's Configure Settings page. See How do I allow users to update the 'Percent Complete' field in the Program tool?.
- Navigate to the project Program tool using an iOS mobile device.
- Tap the program task you want to update.
- Tap Edit.
Note: Percent complete cannot be updated on summary program tasks.
- Enter the current percent complete for the task and tap Done.
Note: You can enter a numeric value from 0 to 100. The value enter must be a whole number.
- Tap Save.
- The program task on the mobile device updates to show the amount you entered for Percent Complete.
Note: These changes are also shown in the Program tool on the web application.