To view program activities on an iOS mobile device and sort activities by the WBS outline codes on the imported project program.
In third-party project management tools (for example, Microsoft Project and Primavera P6), a WBS outline code is an outline numbering convention that uses decimal places to denote the activity hierarchy of a program.
The example below shows you what a WBS outline code might look like in a third-party project management program before it is formatted for import into Procore's Program tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Read Only' level permissions or higher on the Project level Program tool.
- Navigate to your project's Program tool on an iOS mobile device.
- Tap the Task Group icon to view the program activities nested within their summary.
Note: This action will allow you to view the program as you would in the Gantt view, only without the chart. The program activity structure will be the same.
- By clicking on a program activity with an arrow > you will see all of the nested activities within that summary.