Delete a Custom Trade
To delete trade names from the company's Admin tool.
If you want to delete one or more of the custom trades that you added to your company's Procore account, use the steps below.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the Company level Admin tool.
- Additional Information:
Trades interact with these Procore tools:
- If you've enabled the Tendering tool on a project, you can set trade information for a vendor in the Directory tool. See Set Tenderer Information at the Company Level.
- Site Diary:
- Daily Construction Report Register. See Daily Construction Report Register.
- Working Hours Register. See Working Hours Register.
- After a trade is deleted, the selection will no longer be visible in the Trade list in the Filter Records By area. See Search and Filter the Company Directory and Search and Filter the Project Directory.
- Inspection Template. See Create a Company Level Inspection Template.
- Observation. See Create an Observation and Edit an Observation.
- You can set trade information for photos from the photos viewer. See Set A Photo Trade.
- Defect List:
- Defect List Items. See Create a Defect List Item and Edit a Defect List Item.
Note: You cannot delete a trade when it is tied to a Procore object that was created in one of the above Company or Project level tools. You must first disassociate the trade assignment with that object.
- Navigate to the company's Admin tool.
- Under 'Company Settings', click Trades.
- Under the 'Trades' list, click the delete icon across from the trade you want to remove.
Note: You cannot delete a trade from the Company level Admin's tools Trade Configuration list if it is tied to a Procore object in one of the Company or Project level tools. For example, if the trade has been associated with an inspection template, you cannot delete that trade.
- Set Tenderer Information at the Company Level
- Set Tenderer Information at the Project Level
- Daily Construction Report Register
- Search and Filter the Company Directory
- Search and Filter the Project Directory
- Create a Company Level Inspection Template
- Create an Observation
- Edit an Observation
- Create a Defect List Item
- Edit a Defect List Item