Remove a Project from a Project Group
To remove a project from a project group so you can delete the project group or reassign the project to a different project group.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' on the project's Admin tool.
- Additional Information:
- To see which projects are assigned to the project group, click the "+" icon to the right of the project group name in the company's Admin tool. The "Projects Assigned to this [project group name]" section will appear with a list of assigned projects.
- When you add a new project group, it will only appear in your company's Project Groups tool when you add a project to that project group. Therefore, if you remove all projects from a project group, the project group will no longer appear on the Project Groups tool's homepage.
- Navigate to the project's Admin tool.
This reveals the Admin page.
- Scroll to General Project Settings. Then do the following:
Program. Select a program from the list. Your Procore Administrator can create these selections. See Add a Custom Program.
Update. Click this button to save your changes.