To add a list of equipment to the Project level Admin tool.
You can associate certain assets in Procore with equipment on your worksite, like incidents. You can also keep an equipment register using the Project level Site Diary tool (see Create Equipment Register Entries). In order to associate these assets in Procore with equipment, you will first need to use the steps below to add your project's list of equipment to Procore's Project level Admin tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Admin tool.
- Additional Information:
- After adding equipment to the Admin tool, you can then select these items in the Equipment Register of the Project level Site Diary tool. See Create Equipment Register Entries.
Image content may not accurately reflect the current state of the system and/or it may be out of date.
- Navigate to the project's Admin tool.
- Under the 'Project Settings' menu in the sidebar, click Equipment.
- Type brief description or another identifying code for the piece of equipment in the Equipment Name box.
- Click on the Add icon.
This adds the piece of equipment to the list. You can now use the equipment list to add entries to the Equipment Register in the Site Diary tool.