To edit an existing tender package.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Bidding tool.
- Additional Information:
- Any updates you make to the bid package will not trigger an update email to the bidders. If it is an important change, the best practice is to send an update email or a correspondence to your bidders notifying them of the change. For more information on how to send a correspondence/addendum, see Send a New Correspondence in the Bidding Tool.
- You can edit the Intent to Tender and Submission Status fields inline.
- Navigate to your project's Tendering tool.
- Click Edit next to the tender package you want to modify.
- Edit any necessary information on the tender package. For a list and description of these fields, see Create a Tender Package.
- Click Update Tender Package.