Invite Tenderers (Beta)
In BetaThe content below describes functionality that is part of the new Tender Management Enhanced Experience. See About Tender Management Enhanced Experience.
ImportantIf your project has NOT been updated to Tender Management Enhanced Experience and you are using the Legacy experience, see Search for and Invite Tenderers.
To send tender invitations to companies you've added to a tender form.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Tendering tool.
- Additional Information:
- Make sure companies have a tender recipient before sending an invitation. Companies without tender recipients will not receive an invitation to tender email. See View and Manage Tenderers on a Tender Form.
- After you send out a tender invitation to a company, anyone in that company that is on the Recipient List can log in to submit a tender.
- Users can only see a tender that they have been invited to.
Video content may not accurately reflect the current state of the system, and/or it may be out of date.
- You can choose to send invitations to companies while you are adding tenderers. See Add Tenderers to a Tender Form.
- You can access the same Invite options below from the 'Bidders' tab of a tender form. See View and Manage Tenderers on a Tender Form.
- Navigate to the project's Tendering tool.
- Open the tender package.
- If you want to invite all outstanding tenderers, click Invite and select All Outstanding Tenderers or Resend Invitations.
Note: You can also click Invite in the banner to send invitations to all outstanding tenderers.
- If you want invite an individual company, click the Invite button next to the company in the 'Bid Status' column.
This opens a side panel. Select one or more tender recipients to send the invitation to and then click Send.