You can enable financial markup capabilities on individual commitments. This gives your project user's ability to apply financial markup to Commitment Variations (CCOs) as described in Add Financial Markup to Commitment Variations.
NoteKeep in mind that your users can only apply financial markup to CCOs. Although the setting to turn the feature on set on a commitment, users cannot apply financial markup to a commitment's original Program of Values (SOV).
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Commitments tool.
- Navigate to your project's Commitments tool.
- Under the Contracts tab, locate the purchase order or subcontract. Then click Edit.
- In the selected purchase order or subcontract, click the More menu.
- Choose Advanced Settings.
- Place a checkmark in the Enable Financial Markup box.
- Click Save.