In Beta - Early Access DESIGN
The information on this page has been updated for the early access design release of the new Contracts table in the project's Commitments tool. To learn more about the early access design and its features, see Project Financials: New Contracts List in Commitments & Prime Contracts.
You can enable financial markup capabilities on individual commitments. This gives your project user's ability to apply financial markup to Commitment Change Orders (CCOs) as described in Add Financial Markup to Commitment Change Orders.
NoteKeep in mind that your users can only apply financial markup to CVs. Although the setting to turn the feature on set on a commitment, users cannot apply financial markup to a commitment's original Schedule of Values (SOV).
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Commitments tool.
- Navigate to your project's Commitments tool.
BetaUnder the Contracts tab, locate the purchase order or subcontract. Then click Edit.
- In the selected purchase order or subcontract, click the More menu.
- Choose Advanced Settings.
- Place a checkmark in the Enable Financial Markup box.
- Click Save.