To configure a user's settings in the Project Directory to notify that user by email any time certain actions are performed in the project's Program tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permission on the Project level Directory tool.
- For these settings to go into effect, the Project level Program tool must be enabled.
- Navigate to the Project level Directory tool.
- Click Users.
- Click Edit next to the user you want to enable or change program notifications for.
- Scroll to 'Program Notifications'.
- Mark one or more of the following checkboxes:
- All Project Tasks (Weekly). Mark this tickbox to notify the user about future tasks that are added to the project program (a.k.a., programmed tasks).
- Resource Tasks Assigned To. Mark this tickbox and select a resource to notify the user about programmed tasks assigned to the selected resource.
- Upon Program Changes. Mark this tickbox to notify the user about changes to the project program.
- Upon Program Variation Requests. Mark this tickbox to notify the user when a variation request is made to the project program.
- Project Program Lookahead (Weekly). Mark this checkbox to notify users about Lookaheads added to the project.
- Click Save.