To export the list of equipment entries that have been added to the project's Equipment tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Read Only' level permissions or higher on the project’s Equipment tool.
- Additional Information:
- For additional project-specific reporting information, create a custom report. See Create a Custom Project Report for more information.
- Supported Export File Formats:
- Microsoft Excel
- Adobe PDF
- Navigate to the project's Equipment tool.
- Locate the equipment entries you want to export by using the Search and Filter functions.
Note: If you wish to export all equipment entries, do not filter or search your equipment list.
- Click Export.
- Click the Excel or PDF button.
Note: The file will download to your computer's default 'Downloads' folder.