To view the head contracts that have been created in .
Once created, users with the appropriate permission settings can view a project's head contracts using the steps below.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- To view all head contracts, 'Admin' on the projects Head Contracts tool
- To view a head contract that has NOT been marked as 'Private', 'Read-Only' or 'Standard' permission on the project's Head Contracts tool.
- To view a head contract marked 'Private', 'Read-Only' or 'Standard' permission on the project's Head Contracts tool and you must be added as member of the Private list on the head contract. See Create Head Contracts.
- Supported Platforms:
- Procore for Web
- Procore for Android
- Procore for iOS
- Additional Information:
- If your project has multiple head contracts, review the following information: Are there any system limitations when projects have multiple head contracts?
- Navigate to the project's Head Contracts tool.
- Locate the head contract to view in the Head Contracts list.
- Click View to open the selected contract.
- View the contract information you want to find by clicking one of these tabs:
- Schedule of Values
- Progress Claims
- Payments Received
- Related Items
- Change History
- Financial Markup
- Advanced Settings
If the creator (or any editors) of the head contract chooses to include the information, this tab contains important overview information, contract dates, additional information about contract inclusions/exclusions and a financial summary of the head contract.
- General Information
This area lets you view important background and overview information associated with the contract. This includes the Contract #, Title, Owner/Client, Contractor, Architect/Engineer, Created By, Status, Executed (Yes/No), Private (Yes/No), Default Retention, and Description. It also includes download links so you can review one or all attachments.
- Contract Dates
This area lets you view these important dates associated with the head contract: Date Created, Start Date, Estimated Completion Date, Actual Completion Date, Signed Contract Received Date, and Contract Termination Date.
- Additional Information
This area lets you view legal information detailing any inclusions and exclusions associated with the head contract agreement.
- Contract Summary Report
This area summarises the financial details of the head contract in a tabular format. This includes the contract amounts for: Original Contract, Approved Variations, Revised Contract, Pending Variations, Draft Variations, Owner Progress Claims, Payments Received, Percent Paid, and Remaining Balance Outstanding.
Schedule of Values
This tab lists all of the head contract's line items in a Schedule of Values (SOV). This lists all the costs associated with head contract agreement. To learn how to add this information to a head contract, see Update the Schedule of Values (SOV) on a Head Contract.
The Variations sub tab provides an overview of any potential Variations, Variation Requests or Head Contract Variations that have been created. You can view the status, the amount and due date for each variation. You can also export each Variation to a PDF or CSV.
The Progress Claims sub tab lists all progress claims that have been created as well as the payment due and percentage complete.
The Payments Received sub tab lists all progress claims that have been received.
The Related Items sub tab lists any related items you may have added the Head Contract. Items from any of the other tools in your project can be linked to the Head Contract (i.e. Tender, Commitment Contract, RFI, Request for Quote, Transmittals, etc.)
The Emails sub tab will lists all communication threads associated with the Head Contract. The email address associated with this tab will also be listed here, so all related communication threads can be tracked in this tab.