To create a new spec section in your project's Specifications tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the Specifications tool.
- Additional Information:
- Whenever you upload specifications to the Specifications tool, Procore will automatically divide your specifications (PDF) into individual divisions and spec sections using OCR technology. See Upload Specifications.
- You are able to manually create spec sections, but you cannot upload a PDF to the spec section. To create spec sections linked to specification PDFs, see Upload Specifications.
- Navigate to the project's Specifications tool.
- Click Manually Create Spec Sections.
- Choose a division into which the new spec section will be added.
- Provide a number for the new spec section.
Note: You cannot use a number that is currently associated with another spec section.
- Provide a descriptive title for the spec section.
- Click Add.