Add a Tendering Team Contact to a Tender Room for a Portfolio Financials Project
NoteThis article is for Vendors adding a tendering team contact through a Tender Room in Procore's Portfolio Financials application.
To provide another member of your team with access to a Tender Room in Procore's Portfolio Financials application.
If you have been invited to tender through Procore's Portfolio Financials application, you will submit your tender through the Tender Room. The Tender Room is a shared portal for those involved in the tendering process where all documentation, communication and tender submissions is stored and accessible through Procore.
The project manager can invite multiple contacts from your company to access the Tender Room. However, if there are additional contacts on your team who may need access to the Tender Room in order to prepare the tender, you can add them to the Tendering Team on the Project Info page as shown below.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Vendor' access to the relevant Tender Room.
- Additional Information:
- If additional colleagues need access to the Tender Room during the RFP process, we recommend asking the Project Team to send a separate invitations to tender.
- Navigate to the Tender Room.
- Click Add Tendering Team Contact.
- Enter the information for the new contact.
- Click Invite.