NoteThis article is for Vendors who were invited to tender on a project through a Tender Room in Procore's Portfolio Financials application.
To message the project team from the Tender Room in Procore's Portfolio Financials application.
If you have been invited to tender through Procore's Portfolio Financials application, you will can submit your tender or decline an invitation through the Tender Room. The Tender Room is a shared portal for those involved in the tendering process where all documentation, communication and tender submissions is stored and accessible through Procore.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Vendor' access to the relevant Tender Room.
- Additional Information:
- If you want to message the project team before officially declining the tender invitation, see Message the Project Team from the Tender Room.
- On your invitation email, click Go to Tender Room.
- Log in using your Procore login credentials.
Note: If you have not logged in before, you will be prompted to create a password before logging in.
- Next to 'I will tender on this project', click No.
- A 'Decline Invitation to Tender' window opens.
- Optional: Enter a message in the text box.
- Click Decline Invitation.