NoteThis article is for Vendors messaging the project team through a Tender Room in Procore's Portfolio Financials application.
To message the project team from the Tender Room in Procore's Portfolio Financials application.
If you have been invited to tender through Procore's Portfolio Financials application, you will submit your tender through the Tender Room. The Tender Room is a shared portal for those involved in the tendering process where all documentation, communication and tender submissions is stored and accessible through Procore.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Vendor' access to the relevant Tender Room.
- Additional Information:
- You can use the Tenderroom Messages feature to send the Project Team a general message regarding the project, such as requesting a site visit.
- Navigate to the Tender Room.
- Click Tenderroom Messages.
- Enter a message in the text box (shown above).
- When you are ready to send your message, click Send.