To configure the Project level Program tool for Asta Powerproject integration and to upload an Asta Powerproject program using Procore Drive.
The Procore + Asta Powerproject integration allows users to upload one (1) Asta Powerproject program per Procore project. The files must be in a supported file format.
Supported File Formats
Note: An asterisk (*) denotes that the file format uses the PP file name extension.
- Easyplan 6*
- Easyplan 5*
- Easyplan 4*
- Easyplan 3*
- Easyplan 2*
- Powerproject 22.214.171.124*
- Powerproject 126.96.36.199*
- Powerproject 12*
- Powerproject 11*
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- To upload a program, 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Program tool.
- To view an uploaded program, 'Read Only' permissions on the project's Program tool.
- You can upload one (1) Asta Powerproject program per Procore project.
- Asta Powerproject programs cannot be updated in Procore. All program modifications must first be updated in Asta Powerproject. Then an updated file must be uploaded to Procore.
- Ensure that the most current version of Procore Drive is installed on your computer. See Procore Drive: Setup Guide.
Configure the Project Level Program Tool
Before you can upload a program using Procore Drive, you need to configure the Project level Program tool in Procore for the file type you're going to integrate with.
- Log in to Procore with an account that has 'Admin' level permissions to the Program tool.
- Navigate to the project's Program tool.
- In the right pane, click the Configure Program Settings link.
- Click the Program Settings subtab.
- From the Upload Project Program Files drop-down list, select 'File upload via Procore Drive'.
- At the bottom of the page, click Update.
Upload an Asta Powerproject Program
- Launch Procore Drive (i.e., Start > Programs > Procore Drive).
- Select your company and project from the drop-down menus.
- Navigate to the Program tool.
- Click Upload PP or MDB.
Note: If the project scheduling preference is current set to "Primavera Integration," click the Change to Asta Powerproject button.
- Browse your local file system and select the appropriate PP or MDB file.
- Click Open.
- Log in to Procore and verify that you can see your program and all of its data under your project’s Program tool. Use the various 'View By' options to change how the information is displayed.