This announcement represents a single point in time. Future releases may impact the information below.
Feature Released: December 14, 2022
Enhanced Reporting for Workflows
Procore has released Company and Project level reporting on Custom Workflows. Enhanced Reporting allows users to create reports with data from multiple and related Procore tools on active and inactive projects with a modern, intuitive interface.
On this page:
- Report on the following fields for tools that have custom workflows:
- 'Assigned to Current Workflow Step'
- 'Current Workflow Step'
- 'Workflow Assignment Duration (Days)'
- Subcontract invoicing
- Head Contracts
- Variations - Single Tier
Coming SoonCorrespondence Coming SoonBudget Changes
How to Access Enhanced Reporting for Workflows
If you are interested in using Enhanced Reporting, start by following the steps below:
- Navigate to the Company level Reports tool.
- Click +Create Report.
- Click the Create New Report tile.
- Under Select Reporting Type > Enhanced Reporting, click Financials.
- Choose your desired columns from the right pane.
- See Create a Custom Company Report or Create a Custom Project Report for more information.
Note: Currently, only users with 'Admin' level permissions on the Company level and/or Project level Directory tools can use Enhanced Reporting.