To install an Embedded App in a company from the Procore Marketplace.
As a company administrator, you have the ability to install an Embedded App in a company in Procore. You can install an Embedded App while you are in Procore or install it directly from the Marketplace. The steps presented here cover installing from the Marketplace.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions
- 'Admin' level permissions on the company's Directory tool.
- Navigate to the Procore Marketplace and log in with your Procore credentials.
- If prompted, select the company you want to log in to and click Continue.
- Locate the Embedded App you want to install and click its tile.
- Click Install App.
- On the Install App modal, click Install.
- Use the Create Configuration modal to create an initial App Configuration now, or skip this step and Create an App Configuration and Apply it to Projects later.