Filter and Sort Tendering Information
NoteThe content below describes functionality that is part of the new Tender Management Enhanced Experience. See About Tender Management Enhanced Experience.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Tendering tool.
- Navigate to the project's Tendering tool.
- Open the tender package.
This opens the Tendering tab. The following actions are available:
- Click Filters.
- To apply filters, click one or more of the following options:
- Tender Status
- Union Member
- Authorized Tenderer
- Business Certifications
- If you want to remove filters:
- Click the x on a individual filter to remove it.
- Click Clear All Filters to remove all applied filters.
- To close the filters panel, click the x.
- Click a column name (such as Tender Status) to sort by that option.
- If you want to switch between ascending and descending order, click the column name again.
Show or Hide Tender Form Groups
- Click the arrow next to a tender form to show or hide the section for that tender form.
- Click the double arrow at the top of the Tender Form column to open or close all tender form sections.