To create Plan Revision entries in the Project level Site Diary tool.
The Plan Revisions section allows you to add tracking information about project plans by revision, title and category. It also provides you with a place for entering comments.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Site Diary tool.
- Additional Information:
- Procore recommends that you use the Drawings tool to track plan revisions and changes to the project's drawings.
- Navigate to the project's Site Diary tool.
- Scroll to the Plan Revision section.
- Enter the following information:
- Click Create.