To learn how to edit the 'Configurable PDF' tab for an owner invoice.
This tutorial shows you how to use the options in the Configurable PDF tab of an owner invoice. You can use the options in this tab to customize the way line items display on the PDF, such as how you want to group and summarize invoice line items so they display the way you want before you present the PDF to an owner.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Prime Contracts tool.
- Additional Information:
- If you click the Email Invoice button, only the Detail tab PDF of the Invoice will be sent to recipients, not the 'Configurable PDF' tab.
- Navigate to the project's Invoicing tool.
- Click the Owner tab.
- Select the head contract that you want to work with.
- Click the Progress Claims tab.
- Click View next to the invoice with the configurable PDF that you want to edit.
- Click the Configurable PDF tab.
- Edit the PDF in any of the following ways:
By clicking the arrows, you can expand and collapse the line items to show differing levels of data. For example, you can expand the list to view the Division, Cost Code, or Cost Type level information (depending on what Grouping options you select). In order to expand all, click the arrow next to 'Description' in the top row.
Click the Group drop-down list to the group or subtotal line items by your selection:
- Sub Job (If enabled. See Enable Sub Jobs and Add a Sub Job to a Procore Project)
- Cost Code
- Cost Type
- Custom Group (If created. See Create a Configurable PDF of an Owner Progress Claim).