Deactivate a Defect Item Template on a Project
To deactivate a Defect List template at the Project level.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Admin' on the project's Defect List tool.
- Defect List item templates deactivated at the Project level will still be available on other projects and at the Company level.
- Navigate to the project's Defect List tool.
- Click the Configure Settings icon.
- Click Defect List Templates.
- Scroll to the template you want to deactivate.
- Uncheck the box under the column titled 'Active.'