To delete a defect item template category at the Project level.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Defect List tool.
- Additional Information:
- Categories are only created for organizational purposes when managing and creating defect list item templates. They will not affect how your Project level Defect List tool is organized.
- You will only be able to delete categories that were created at the Project level. Any templates or categories created at the Company level will have a key icon next to them and the X icon will be gray.
- Any categories deleted at the Project level will be only deleted from that specific Project; this action will not affect templates at the Company level.
- Navigate to the project's Defect List tool.
- Click Configure Defect List settings.
- Click Defect List Templates.
- Scroll to the category that you want to delete.
- Click the X next to the title of the category.
- Click outside of the name.
This action automatically saves your changes.