To edit a Defect List template at the Project level.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Defect List tool.
- Additional Information:
- Defect List item templates deactivated at the Project level will still be available on other projects and at the Company level.
- If no Defect Item Manager has been defined on a Defect List template, Procore will default to the Defect Item Manager selected in your Defect List tool's Configure Settings. See Configure Advanced Settings: Defect List.
- Navigate to the project's Defect List tool.
- Click the Configure Settings icon.
- Click Defect List Templates.
- Scroll to the template you want to edit.
- Click into an editable field to modify the desired information. For more information on these fields and their descriptions, see Create a Project Level Defect Item Template.
Your changes are automatically saved.