To view a defect list item's information.
Defect items are project-specific and will be listed in the project's Defect List tool.
Things to Consider
- Navigate to the project's Defect List tool.
- Locate the defect item to work with and click View.
- Click one of the following tabs:
This tab displays general information about the defect list item, including:
- Item Information: This section provides an overview of the defect list item's details.
- Item Workflow: This section displays the item's progress as well as the item's Creator, Punch Manager and Ball in Court.
- Assignee Responses: This section registers all Assignee responses, comments and attachments related to the item.
- Activity: This section provides a detailed historical record of all modifications made to the defect list item.
View any comments associated with the defect list item. See Add Comments to Defect List Items.
View and add related items to the defect list item from the Related Items tab. If the related item is an item in Procore (observation, RFI and so on.) you will be able to view the item and all its information by clicking on the link in the "Description" column. To add a related item, click Edit.
Manage any emails related to this defect list item from this tab. Each defect list item has a unique email address (for example, firstname.lastname@example.org) that can be used to send an email from your personal email client into Procore. For example, you might have an email thread in your personal email account that should be logged in Procore. In such cases, you might want to import that thread into Procore by simply forwarding an email to the related defect list item's unique email address. See Email Defect List Items.
This tab shows a history register that summarises all of the changes made to the defect list item throughout its lifecycle. The full change history in the Change History tab is only visible to users with 'Admin' level permissions to the Defect List tool. 'Read-only' users can see how many changes were made to the tool, but they cannot view details about the actions performed.