To review a requested change to the project's program in Procore's Program tool.
- Enable program notifications. See Configure Program Notification Emails.
- Change or do not change the programmed task in MS Project, Primavera P6 or your integrated program software.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' on the project's Program tool.
- Additional Information:
- When you approve a program variation request, it will not update the program with these changes. You will need to change the program in the integrated program software.
- An email will be sent to the user who requested the program change to indicate whether the change was updated or rejected.
When a program change is requested of a task, you will receive an email from Procore notifying you of this change. From that email, view the details, make any changes to the program and click View Online to review the variation request. Skip to Step 5 if you're navigating to the variation request from the email.
- If you are integrating a Microsoft Project or Primavera program with Procore, go into that software and make the changes requested.
- Navigate to the project's Program tool.
- From the All tab, click the 'Review' button on the blue Program Integration banner at the top of the page.
- In the Confirm column of the Pending Variation Request, mark the request as Task Updated or Request Rejected in accordance with the actions you took prior to reviewing this change.
- Add any reasons or notes clarifying the change or rejection.
- Click Save.
Note: When the change is approved, it will appear as "Approved" in the Program Variation Request History section of the programmed task.
Important! When you approve a program variation request, it will not update the program with these changes. You will need to change the program in the integrated program software and be sure to upload your new program to Procore before it can be visible to the team.