To request a change to the project's program in Procore's Program tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' on the project's Program tool.
- Additional Information:
- The Program Change feature is only designed to capture proposed changes to the program. Requests and approved changes will not take effect on the actual project program. All changes must be applied to the project Program's source file using your third-party programming software (for example, MS Project or Primavera) and then updated in Procore so that changes appear under the project's Program tool.
- Navigate to the project's Program tool.
- Locate the task you want to request a schedule change for. See Search and Filter for Scheduled Tasks.
- Click the program task from the calendar.
- On the View page, fill out the information under Request a Program Change for the Task.
- Start Date: If you would like to request a change to the start date of the task, enter a new start date.
- Finish Date: If you would like to request a change to the finish date of the task, enter a new finish date.
- Percent Complete: If you would like to request a change to the percent complete, click Change, enter in the new percent and click OK.
- Other Change: If you would like to request a change to something else besides the start/finish date and the percent complete, enter in the details of the change you wish to make.
- Reason For Program Variation Request: Enter in the reason for the change you are requesting so the Program tool Admin user can better understand the change.
Note: Any users who are configured to receive update emails when variation requests are made will be notified of the program variation request. See Configure Program Notification Emails Sent to a User.
- Click Request.
A message will appear to confirm that the request has been submitted.
Note: When your change is approved, it will appear as 'Approved in the Program Variation Request History' section. However, changes to the actual program must be performed in your programming software.
- The Program tool Admin user will need to review program variation requests. See Review Program Variation Requests.