When does Procore send email notifications to progress claim contacts? An progress claim contact receives an email message from Procore when:
- The progress claim's status is updated to Revise & Resubmit.
- The Subcontractor SOV status on the progress claim is updated to Revise & Resubmit.
- A user with 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Commitments tool does the following:
- Clicks the Create & Email or Save & Email button on the General tab of the purchase order or subcontract.
- Sends an 'Invite to Bill' to the contact.