To provide downstream collaborators with progress claim submission rights in a Procore project, a progress claim administrator can add a progress claim contact to their commitment. If a collaborator has more than one commitment on your Procore project, administrators can add a different progress claim contact to each commitment. Alternatively, your company's Procore Administrator can set a default progress claim contact in the downstream collaborator's company record.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- You must be an progress claim administrator.
- Additional Information:
- Subcontractor progress claims originate in the Project level Commitments tool.
- Navigate to the project's Invoicing tool.
- Click the Subcontractor tab.
- Locate the progress claim to update, and click its Contract link.
This opens the commitment. A subcontractor progress claim originates from a commitment.
- In the commitment, click Edit.
- Under General Information, do the following:
- Contact Company. Select the company record from the drop-down list.
- Progress Claim Contacts. Select the progress claim contact from the drop-down list.
TipDon't see a company or contact in the drop-down list? Learn how to add progress claim contacts to Procore.
- Click Save.
- When does Procore send email notifications to progress claim contacts? See Do progress claim contacts receive emails from Procore?
- When does Procore send email notifications to members of the 'Invoice Distribution' list? Members added to the Commitment tool's 'Invoice Distribution' list (see Configure Settings: Commitments) receive notifications when:
- A progress claim contact submits or resubmits a Subcontractor Schedule of Values. See How do I submit a Subcontractor Schedule of Values for a Procore commitment?
- A progress claim administrator changes the status of the Subcontractor Schedule of Values from any status to 'Under Review.' See Review a Subcontractor SOV for a Commitment.