Coming SoonThis tutorial details a feature in the Company Admin tool that will be moved to a new location in a future Procore update. After the update, an existing setting for the commitments tool will be relocated from the Cost Types page (see Set Default Cost Types) to a new Contracts pages under Tool Settings as described below.
To update the advanced settings in the Contracts tab of the Company Admin tool.
The Contracts tab is designed to provide your company's Procore Administrator with the ability to configure advanced settings for the Commitments tool. The changes that you make in this tab affect all of the project's in your Procore account.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the Company Admin tool.
- Navigate to the Company Admin tool.
- Under Tool Settings, click Contracts.
- Scroll to the Commitment Settings section.
- Optional. If you want to restrict users from making changes to the 'Contract Company' and 'Schedule of Values (SOV)' on a purchase order or subcontract after it is placed in the 'Approved' or 'Complete' status, mark the Lock Schedule of Values and Contract Company when Commitment Contract is Approved or Completed checkbox.
- This setting is disabled on all new Procore accounts by default.
- When enabled, this setting applies to all projects in your Procore company account.
- Click Save.