To add equipment entries on a daywork sheet.
You can add equipment entries when you create a daywork sheet.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' level permissions or higher on the Daywork Sheets tool.
- Additional Information:
- Daywork sheets in the 'Closed' status cannot be edited. To add equipment to a closed sheet, you will need to re-open it. See Close or Reopen a Daywork Sheet.
- Navigate to the Daywork Sheets tool.
- Click Create to add equipment to a new daywork sheet.
Click Edit next to the daywork sheet you want to add equipment to.
Note: Editing the 'Equipment' section on a Daywork Sheet that has been approved will remove the approval signature, and the ticket will need to be approved again.
- Click Select Equipment.
- Click the + Add Equipment button at the bottom of the drop-down list.
- Under 'Equipment name', type the name of the equipment you're adding.
- Under the text box, click Add.
- Complete the Equipment entry by completing the following fields:
- OPTIONAL: Description: Type any relevant information about the equipment item such as the type, equipment ID number, or delivery ID number.
- Quantity: Enter the number of hours the equipment was used.
- Click Add to complete the equipment item entry.