To create Working Hours entries in the project's Site Diary tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- To create entries:
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Daily Log tool.
- To create pending entries as a collaborator:
- To create entries:
- Additional Information:
- Certain fields in the Site Diary's Working Hours section can be configured as required, optional or hidden in the Company level Admin tool. See Which fields in the Site Diary tool can be configured as required, optional or hidden?
- If you want to allow individual contacts to be selected in the Company field, you will need to enable the Include Employees in 'Company' Drop-down setting in the Site Diary tool's configure settings. See Configure Advanced Settings: Site Diary.
- Navigate to the project's Site Diary tool.
- Scroll to the Working Hours section.
- Fill out the following fields as appropriate:
Tip! Certain fields in the Working Hours register can be configured as required, optional or hidden in the Company level Admin tool. See Create New Configurable Fieldsets.
#: This uneditable field counts the number of entries in a section (e.g. the first entry created will be # 1, and the second entry will be # 2).
Company : Select the company or individual performing the work from the drop-down menu.
Note : Companies and users must exist in the project's Directory tool to be selected in this drop-down menu. See Add a Company to the Project Directory . In addition, a user must be marked as an employee of your company to appear in the list. See How do I add someone as an employee of my company?
Workers: Enter the number of workers from the selected company on the job for the day.
Hours : Enter the total number of hours each worker within the selected company performed on the job that day. If workers from the same company worked different hours, Procore recommends creating a separate entry.
Work Hours: This field will display the product of #Workers and #Hours.
E.g. 3 (#Workers) x 7 (#Hours) = 21 (Work Hours).
Cost Code : Select from the drop-down menu the cost code associated with the entry.
Location : Select a location from the Location drop-down menu.
Note : If the project allows for locations to be created from other tools, you can also create a new location to select. See How do I add a multi-tiered location to an item?
Trade : Select the trade associated with the entry from the drop-down menu. You can only select from the trades already added to the project. See Add a Custom Trade .
Comments: Enter any comments that may help clarify the entry.
Attachments : Attach any additional files to the entry. Click Attach File(s) and then drag-and-drop a file from your computer to the Drag and Drop your File(s) area, or click Upload Files to select a file from your computer. Once you save your item, users will be able to view the attachment in Procore's viewer or download the attachment.
- Click Create.