To add Delay entries to the Site Diary using the Procore app on an Android mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Navigate to the Site Diary tool using the Procore app on an Android mobile device.
- Tap the date to select the calendar day you want to create a new entry for.
- Tap Delays.
- Tap the Create New icon.
- Tap into the following fields to enter information:
- Delay Type: Select the type of delay.
- Start Time: Select the time the delay started.
- End Time: Select the time the delay ended.
Note: The Duration field will be automatically calculated after saving the entry.
- Location: Select the location where the delay occurred.
- Comments: Enter any comments to further describe the entry.
- Attachments: Tap to add attachments to the entry. Select one of the following options to attach files or photos:
- Files from Device
- Photos from Device
- Photos from Procore
- Tap Save.